|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2017 (367 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious double bedroom garden flat
- Stunning reception room with marble fireplace
- Large well equipped eat-in modern kitchen
- Large bedroom with marble fireplace
- Private rear patio garden
- Stripped wood floors throughout
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Set within a lovely period conversion
- Situated on a quite tree-lined residential road
- Cabled for superfast broadband
Property reference number 5705670. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Long Let. Large bright Ground Floor one double bedroom period Victorian conversion flat, with stripped wooden floors throughout having its own private gated entrance and secluded rear garden, moments from central Richmond. This spacious property is perfect for corporate housing, a couple or single professional.
The property consists of separate, large eat-in kitchen, reception room and master bedroom.
The eat-in kitchen contains fully fitted Smeg 90cm wide stainless steel cooker with six Burner Gas hob including wok burner, matching stainless steel extractor hood above, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. There is also a storage room off the kitchen.
The reception room and large double bedroom have marble and granite feature fireplaces, genuine gold leaf mirrors, high ceilings and period details.
The bathroom is equipped with a Megaflow thermostatic power shower and WC.
The property includes a entry phone system and is wired for cable television, superfast high speed enabled broadband (Virgin Media) and telephone.
The property benefits from being on a quite tree lined residential road (cul de sac) only a short walk from central Richmond, Richmond Station, River Thames, Richmond Park and all amenities such as pubs, bars and restaurants. Council Tax Band D, approximately £1,638.54 per year (subject to change).
On street parking permit is approximately £109.00 per year (subject to change) available from London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames.
Long Let no rent increase within the first three years of the rental period.
It is a legal requirement to give prospective tenants certain information at the viewing stage, or before. By supplying your email address you are agreeing for us to send you this information in relation to this property only. We are members of the Residential Landlords Association with 30 years experience in the letting market.
* Please quote ref. 5705670 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £198.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51709623.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5705670_52417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.