|Added on Rightmove:||20 November 2017 (331 days ago)|
- Modern studio apartment
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary shower room
- Bright studio room
- Third floor
- Lift access
- Located in Richmond Town Centre
- Moments from Richmond Station
- Purpose built development
- EPC Rating D
This bright studio apartment features a good studio room with wood flooring, the kitchen is fully fitted with integrated applicances and the shower room is modern and fully tiled. The property is located in Richmond Town Centre close to all local amenities as well as The River Thames. It is also ideally positioned for Richmond Station which is served by South Western Rail and London Underground services. EPC Rating. D.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51721827.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference JDW_9050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.