|Added on Rightmove:||20 November 2017 (266 days ago)|
- Good sized rear garden
- Good sized main bedroom
Property reference number 5684198. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A reasonably priced well presented two bedroom end terraced property with good sized rear garden in Folkestone. The property has gas central heating, is double glazed, benefits from a kitchen/diner and has a good sized main bedroom. The property has good links to the M20 motorway. Would consider one small pet.
Applicants please note the following :
- in full time employment or self -employment
DSS (sorry not considered for this property)
- Tax Credits (considered for this property if paying the first 2 months rent in advance)
- Top-ups (considered for this property if paying the first 2 months rent in advance)
Students (sorry not considered for this property)
* Please quote ref. 5684198 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51724272.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5684198_49284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.