|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2017 (307 days ago)|
- STUDENT LET FOR NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR
- Two fully furnished double bedrooms
- Separate fitted kitchen with appliances
- Gas central heating and security alarm
- Modern bathroom with overhead shower
- Easy access to city centre and Universities
This spacious TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM garden fronted terraced property is offered for rent fully furnished with TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, a feature fireplace and yard to the rear.
Situated between in Fallowfield off Wilbraham Road this property is within walking distance of Wilmslow Road providing unrivaled Bus services into the City Centre and the University via the 42 42a 42b 142 routes. There are also a number of Tram Stops all within walking distance near Owen’s Park. The property has good access to local amenities with Aldi right on your doorstep. The area benefits from a number of great bars and restaurants along Manchester’s famous Curry Mile.
The downstairs layout comprises of two carpeted reception rooms with neutrally finished walls with two sofas, dining table, coffee table & TV Stand. The Kitchen is tiled in and has base and wall level units with built in oven and gas hobs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51731865.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27392288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Fallowfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.