|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 December 2017 (245 days ago)|
- Superb two bedroom third floor flat
- Offers a great location in Aldgate
- Bright and airy reception room/dining room
- Large master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Stylish kitchen with modern appliances
LONG LET. This stylish two bedroom third floor flat in Aldgate offers bright and airy accommodation with a large reception room with space for dining and an en suite shower room.
Situated close to the River Thames, Prescott street is also close to good transport links as well as being within reach of cpommercial road which has a wide selection of local shops and amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1048488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.