|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2017 (272 days ago)|
- 1st Week Rent Free, Terms & Conditions apply
- 2 Bedroom
- Lean too on side of house
- Gas central heating
- Good access to Stafford and Newport
- Enclosed garden to the rear
- Bathroom with shower
- Good sized Kitchen to rear
Always wanted that village location but offering great access to stafford or newport this may be the property for you, located in quiet residential area in Gnosall this two bedroomed benefits from drive to the side and good sized garden to the rear.
Also has an enclosed lean too at the side and a great place to store all those things you cannot find room for.
Double glazed at the front of the property with lounge and good sized kitchen to the rear.
Two bedrooms upstairs and bathroom with shower.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000033080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Stafford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.