|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (264 days ago)|
- Brilliant two bedroom with ample storage
- Reception with space to dine
- Two double bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Smart kitchen with ample storage
- Lift access and secure building
- Handsome red brick mansion building
LONG LET. This bright and well arranged two bedroom apartment is arranged over the third floor of a charming Victorian red brick mansion building and offers ample storage with fitted wardrobes.
Ashley Mansions is wonderfully located for local transport links and shops available along Victoria Street while Victoria Station is a moments walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1047100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.