|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2017 (270 days ago)|
- Modern Style Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Tucked Away in a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac
- Good Sized Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Dining Kitchen With Oven & Hob
- Bathroom With Shower
- Parking for Several Cars
- All Bedrooms With Built-in Wardrobes
- Available Now Unfurnished
- No Pets, Smokers Or DSS
- Bond £695
Of particular interest to young familie, a modern style three bedroom semi-detached house tucked nicely away in the corner of a pleasant little cul-de-sac and has the advantage of a generous southerly facing rear garden.
Other extras include parking for several cars, UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, kitchen/diner with built-in oven & hob and French doors opening onto the garden. The first floor has three bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes) and a modern bathroom with shower.
The location offers convenient access to good schooling, shopping centre and commuter links (north and south).
SHORT TERM LET ONLY,ered unfurnished and available to rent now. No pets, smokers or DSS. Bond £695.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET160151_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.