|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2017 (326 days ago)|
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen with breakfast table
- Separate Lounge
- Utility Area
- Fully Furnished For A Student Let
- 20-25 Min (Approx) Walk to Student Union
- 10 min (approx) walk to Bus stop for Free Univeristy Bus
- Includes GAS ELECTRIC & WATER
4 DOUBLE BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSE INCLUDING GAS ELECTRIC & WATER
4 Double bedroom student house on Norman Road (approx 5 min) walk to Albert Road & Fawcett Road both have good transport links, convenience stores, bars & fast food outlets. Approx 20 min walk to the student union, alternatively the free university bus is an approx 10 min walk from the property.
The property comprises of:
4 x Double Bedrooms
Large Fitted Kitchen
Enclosed private garden
Includes GAS, ELECTRIC & WATER
Available late August 2018!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102701000112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Universal Property & Investment, Southsea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.