2 bedroom apartment to rentStrathcona Drive, Anniesland
|Added on Rightmove:||26 January 2018 (204 days ago)|
- Modern Apartment
- Top Floor Position
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master En-suite
- Electric Heating & Double Glazing
- Popular Residential Locale
- Private Parking & Bike Shed
- Available Now
- Deposit & References Required
A two bedroom spacious apartment with en-suite. Finished to a high specification, the property comprises of good sized lounge, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and one with en-suite bathroom. Ideally positioned for local amenities and good access to public transport into City Centre and beyond. Allocated parking, bicycle shed and secure entry is included. Early viewing is highly recommended. - LL Reg No:252528/26/1826
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51794190.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000039641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide Residential Lettings, West End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.