|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 January 2018 (286 days ago)|
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- CLOSE TO THE BEAUTIFUL PRESTON PARK AND EAGLESCLIFFE STATION
- LARGE 1900'S SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- ORIGINAL FEATURES THROUGHOUT
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST BAR
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LUXURIOUS FEATURE WALLPAPER
Situated in the highly sought after area of Eaglescliffe within walking distance to local schools, Preston Park and Eaglescliffe train station. This property is handy for access to major transport links.
Upon entering the property, the large hallway is bright and neutral, with tasteful feature wallpaper and soft cream carpets. From the hallway, is a generous size lounge with gorgeous original fireplace. The room is flooded with natural light from the grand bay window.
Also leading from the hallway, is a modern kitchen with luxurious, cream high gloss units and quality wooden benches. The kitchen is a perfect example of modern meets traditional, a style that compliments the property throughout. The kitchen also has a convenient breakfast bar, handy for those on the go. From the kitchen is a separate dining area, neutrally decorated with a charming original fireplace. The room is a great space for entertaining.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms. The master faces the front of the property, exuding natural light and decorated in a tasteful teal colour with stunning Laura Ashley wallpaper. The fireplace gives a cosy feel to the room. The second bedroom is decorated with beautiful light green feature wallpaper and soft cream carpets. This large double is fitted with wardrobes that are in keeping with the style of property. The third bedroom is cream with built in storage - another double.
Also leading from the first floor landing is the family bathroom which has a white suite to include, WC, hand basin and bath with electric shower. The bathroom is finished with attractive white tiling and blue mosaic border.
Externally, the rear garden is pebbled for low maintenance, which is exposed to the Sun throughout the day and on street parking is also available just outside.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000455467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.