|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 February 2018 (175 days ago)|
- Well presented two bedroom terraced property
- In the popular ingleby barwick area
- Entrance hall way
- kitchen with white appliances
- Separate living room with double doors leading to the rear garden
- Two bedrooms master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom / wc with a white suite, shower over the bath
- Double glazed, gas central heating, driveway to the front of the property with a rear garden.
Well presented two bedroom terraced property in the popular ingleby barwick area. Property comprises entrance hall way, kitchen with white appliances, separate living room with double doors leading to the rear garden. First floor - two bedrooms master bedroom with built in wardrobes, bathroom / wc with a white suite, shower over the bath. Double glazed, gas central heating, driveway to the front of the property with a rear garden.
Bond - £625
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ING110424_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.