|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 February 2018 (194 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished Double Room
- Earlsdon Location
- Access links to Warwick and Coventry University
- Communal Living & Kitchen Area with TV
- Property Refurbished throughout
- Wall mounted Bike Locking Facility
- Next to Hearsall Common
- Need to move quickly? AVAILABLE NOW
Homemaker Properties are delighted to offer this double room in Newly Refurbished 6 bed houseshare.
The property is situated at the boundaries of Chapelfields and Earlsdon, overlooking Hearsall Common, near local shops and pubs and within walking distance to Earlsdon and on bus routes 6a, 11, 11u, 18 and 19 travelling to Coventry City Centre, Warwick University and Westwood Business Park.
This property is a must see. It is a spacious end-terraced house that has been comprehensively rebuilt and completely refitted. It is fully centrally heated with new insulated roof, new fully double glazed windows and new gas boiler, so quiet, warm and comfortable.
It provides a brand new state of the art fully fitted kitchen with two ovens, microwave, two double fridge freezers, washing machine, tumble dryer and ample cupboard space. This leads through into a living area with sofa, dining table and chairs and large wall-mounted flat screen TV.
There are two newly fitted shared shower rooms, one on each floor.
Each bedroom is light and airy, containing new contemporary bedroom furniture, including double bed with orthopaedic mattress, freestanding wardrobes and chests of drawers.
Outside there is a paved courtyard garden, which can be accessed from the living room and via a side gate (locked for security, keys provided). Wall mounted bike locks are provided.
Bills are an additional £55 per month; to include utility bills and unlimited high-speed broadband.
Please note that as part of the contract there is a fair usage policy on utility bills.
AGENCY FEES AND REFERENCES REQUIRED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51817896.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102449000682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homemaker Properties, Coventry - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.