|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 April 2018 (126 days ago)|
- Furnished Property
- Long Term
This two bedroom furnished apartment is right in the heart of the city centre. The property is split over three floors and comprises of living room with feature fireplace and built in cupboards, bathroom with shower over the bath, fully fitted kitchen with hob, extractor, fridge and washing machine, with a lovely outside courtyard garden which is shared with 2 other properties. Professional let only. Parking available with a permit available from Canterbury City Council.
Council tax band: B.
Nearest train station: Canterbury West Station (approximately 10 minutes walk)
Nearest bus stop: Canterbury Bus Station (approximately 7 minutes walk) for all local services.
All viewings are strictly by appointment only.
Once viewed if you wish to apply for the property then the following non-refundable fees are payable;
Admin fee for each applicant £125+VAT (£150). The administration fee covers
- Collections and processing of references.
- 50% of the cost of preparing the tenancy agreement.
- Processing of guarantor referencing and agreements if required.
- Provide quotation for insure required as part of the tenancy (see full description below).
- Arrange for all utililties to be set up ready for your move in.
- Provide copies of risk assessments, user manuals and relevant information for your new home.
If an additional guarantor is needed subject to referencing £50+VAT (£60)
Check out fees payable prior to move in £120.00+VAT (£144)
Deposit to be held by the Deposit Protection Service (www.depositprotection.com) £1100.00
Once the tenancy agreement has been signed the following charges may be payable;
Breakdown of Charges. All prices exclude VAT will be will charged at the prevailing rate.
1st Letter, telephone call or email for late rentDay 7 onwards£15.00
All Subsequent letters, emails or telephone calls for late payments to the accountDay 14 onwards£15.00
Preparation and Service of letters or Notices relating to Tenant(s) breaching any terms within this Agreement £30.00
Additional key cutting as a result of loss, damage or negligence of the Tenant(s) £10.00 per key plus the Contractors charge for cutting the keys.
Missed inspection appointment after prior arrangement with the Tenant(s) £45.00
Changes made to this agreement once signed by all parties £250.00
Miss contractor appointment after prior arrange with the Tenant(s) Charged at Contractors rates.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51818817.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27400307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sally Hatcher Estates Limited, Canterbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.