|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (263 days ago)|
- 2/3 BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL APARTMENT
- HIGH SPECIFICATION FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 MODERN EN SUITE BATH/SHOWER ROOMS TO BEDROOM 1 AND 2
- HIGH SPECIFICATION KITCHEN WITH SIZEABLE DINING AREA
- STUDY / OFFICE / BEDROOM 3
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE / LIVING ROOM
- ELECTRIC CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- PARKING FOR ONE CAR AND ADDITIONAL PERMIT PARKING LOCALLY
- ONLY AVAILABLE UNFURNISHED
Henry Adams Lettings are delighted to offer this spacious and high specification, recently constructed 2/3 bedroom apartment, situated in an exclusive development in central Horsham and within walking distance to the town centre, train station and other local amenities. EPC - C.
The property is split over two floors and briefly comprises an entrance hall with stairs leading up to the top floor accommodation, under stairs storage cupboard, secure telephone entry system, main bathroom with bath, shower overhead, wc and basin, high specification kitchen/dining area with integrated fridge/freezer, electric oven/hob and extractor above, various high and low level cupboards/units, breakfast bar, area for a sizeable dining table.
There are two well proportioned bright and airy double bedrooms, both of which come with the added benefit of modern and well appointed en suite bath/shower rooms.
The stairs lead up to the top floor accommodation where there is an additional room which could be used as study/office or occasional third bedroom if required, there is also a large bright and airy double aspect lounge/living room on the top floor.
The apartment comes with the benefit of parking for one car, an attractive and secure communal garden and a bike storage area.
This property is available 'unfurnished' only, and come with the added benefit of double glazing and an electric central heating system.
Spacious entrance hallway with neutral fitted carpets, understairs storage cupboard and telephone entry system.
A modern and spacious bath/shower room with bath, shower overhead, glass shower screen, wc, basin, chrome heated towel rail and vanity mirror with LED lighting.
A well-proportioned kitchen/dining area with a selection of high and low level cupboards, integrated fridge/freezer, oven, hob, extractor hood and plumbing for washer/dryer.
A spacious double bedroom leads from the hallway and comes with neutral fitted curtains and carpet.
En Suite to Bedroom 1
The en suite includes bath with shower overhead, glass shower screen, wc, basin, chrome heated towel rail and vanity mirror with LED lighting.
A further spacious double bedroom, leading from dining area.
En Suite to Bedroom 2
A further contemporary bath/shower room with bath, shower overhead, glass shower screen, wc, basin, chrome heated towel rail and vanity mirror with LED lighting.
A large single bedroom or study/office
A well proportioned double aspect living area with neutral fitted carpets.
Parking for one vehicle
Electric Central Heating System
Details Correct: 24th November 2017
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51820233.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 164871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Horsham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.