|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (266 days ago)|
- New build
- Private rear garden with lawn
- French doors leading to patio
- Off street parking
- Convenient location
- Double glazing
- Semi detached town house
Brand new homes located on Piccadilly in Bulwell.
A fantastic location for commuting and local amenities.
The properties are near to local schools, amenities (including QMC and City hospital) and close by bus and tram links to Nottingham City Centre.
A 3 bedroom town house with off street parking and a private rear garden.
On the ground floor is an entrance hall leading to the kitchen, a downstairs w/c. and the living room.
The living area has French doors opening on to the rear patio and lawned (artificial turf) back garden.
On the first floor are 2 double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a family bathroom.
The kitchen includes oven, hob and extractor with space for fridge freezer and washing machine.
The tiled bathroom has a full bath with shower over, laminate floor and a stainless steel heated towel rail.
The kitchen, the hall and the bathroom all have laminate flooring, whilst the living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing are all carpeted.
This landlord does not accept Housing Benefit claimants.
4275 x 4435 Living/dining Room
4000 x 2560 Kitchen
4015 x 1750 Hall
1700 x 725 Downstairs W/C.
4435 x 2875 (widest) Bedroom 1
2600 x 3660 (widest) Bedroom 2
2675 x 1710 Bedroom 3
2375 x 1615 Bathroom
1. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TOCR_001006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Towns & Crawford Sales & Letting Agent, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.