|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (264 days ago)|
- Luxury Two Bedroom Apartment (23rd Floor)
- Two Stylish Bathroom Suite
- Oak Timber Flooring Throughout
- High Speed lifts to all floors
- Residents Sports Facilities with 20m Naturally-Lit Swimming Pool
- Open Plan Lounge With Fully Fitted Kitchen With All Appliances
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Under Floor Heating
- Stunning Panoramic City Skyline Views of London
- Available Immediately
South Bank Tower is a majestic architectural statement, built in the Modernist tradition of clean lines, unadorned finishes and light-flooded rooms. Located right on the South Bank, it is ideally located near Blackfriars Underground Station and all the local amenities.
This apartment offers contemporary living space including two bedroom, two bathrooms and an open plan living area that has been brought to life by the finest interior designers and finished to the highest standard to accommodate luxury living. This stunning apartment has panoramic views of the city as its backdrop which are uninterrupted by the floor to ceiling windows which also flood the apartment with natural light.
Residents Amenities include residents’ lounge with dining facilities which opens onto one of London’s largest private roof gardens situated. There is also a business suite and a lounge which can be booked by residents for private parties. Residents benefit from an on site 20 metre swimming pool, including a sauna and steam room, changing rooms and lockers – all accessed via the secure residential lobby. There is a private gymnasium and fully fitted exercise room, and a secure access controlled basement car park. 24 Hour Concierge Desk.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OYS2001120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oyster Properties , London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.