|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (269 days ago)|
This beautifully presented one bedroom first floor apartment is set within a gated development and is within walking distance of Bath City Centre.
* Modern one bedroom first floor apartment.
* Available unfurnished.
* Open plan fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
* Spacious dual aspect living room.
* Double bedroom with built in storage.
* White suite bathroom with bath and shower over.
* Gas central heating & double glazing.
* Situated within a modern gated development.
* Within walking distance to Bath City Centre & access to public transport.
£675 per calendar month - AVAILABLE MID -END DECEMBER 2017
This property would be perfect for a professional couple or single person.
Not suitable for children, pets, students or smokers.
Approx Room Measurements
Lounge - 4.91m x 3.43m (16' 1" x 11' 3")
Kitchen - 2.81m x 1.95m (9' 3" x 6' 5")
Bedroom - 2.84m x 2.59m (9' 4" x 8' 6")
DAVIES & WAY - 0117 9868300
Unfortunately Davies & Way Landlords do not accept housing benefit.
Council Tax Band B - BANES (Bath & North East Somerset Council)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference UWK2487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Way, Keynsham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.