|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (265 days ago)|
- Spacious two bedroom duplex apartment
- Set over the second & third floors within a Grade II listed historic country property
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Large kitchen/diner with range style electric cooker
- Main bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower over bath
- Staircase to guest bedroom within the eaves
- Dressing area with built in wardrobes & shower room
A spacious two bedroom duplex apartment set over the second & third floors within a Grade II listed historic country property set within a private enclave just outside Wolverley Village. Unfurnished. The property briefly comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge with feature fireplace & views over a neighbouring paddock, large kitchen/diner with range style electric cooker, main bedroom with built in storage & en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, stair case leading to guest bedroom within the eaves with storage, dressing area with built in wardrobes & shower room. The property further benefits from a roof top garden, single garage in a separate block, communal gravelled parking area, part double glazing & gas central heating. No smokers or pets permitted. "EPC = C".
Applicant Fee £234.00 inc. of VAT for first applicant, £60.00 inc. of VAT for each subsequent applicant. Guarantor Fee £60.00 inc. of VAT. Company Application Fee £300.00 inc. of VAT.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51821706.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference p2476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allan Morris, Droitwich Spa - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.