|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2017 (370 days ago)|
- A spacious family home
- Very well presented throughout
- Located in a popular residential location
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- 2 First floor bedrooms
- 3 Piece family bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- Viewings are highly recommended
- AVAILABLE TO LET IMMEDIATELY
A WELL PRESENTED HOME IN A POPULAR LOCATION IN OSWALDTWISTLE. This mid terraced home is ideally located close to local amenities, schools and motorway networks. The property is in good condition throughout and early viewing is recommended. The accommodation comprises; entrance vestibule, hallway, front reception room with feature recess, rear reception room with patio doors and there is a white fitted kitchen with ample space for appliances. There are 2 good size bedrooms and a family bathroom suite. Externally there is a low maintenance rear yard. AVAILABLE TO RENT IMMEDIATELY – CALL 01254 883819 TO ARRANGE A VIEWING. LONG TERM LET.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51821943.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5677850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Discover Property Management, Oswaldtwistle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.