|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (235 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- First floor period conversion
- Newly redecorate throughout
- High spec finish throughout
- Open plan reception and kitchen
- Juliette balcony
- Unrivalled location
- Offered part/unfurnished
- Council Tax Band D - H&F
- Available middle of January
*** NEW TO THE MARKET ***
Jorgensen Turner estate agents are delighted to present this gorgeous two bedroom first floor period conversion flat in the heart of Shepherds Bush. The property has been finished to a high standard throughout and comprises; two double bedrooms (one with built in wardrobe), a contemporary shower room and an open plan reception room and modern kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher and washer/dryer. Further benefits include wooden flooring, a Juliette balcony and charming period features. Offered to the market part/unfurnished and available middle of January, early viewings are highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51822051.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 99902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.