|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (233 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- New apartment with Spacious Private Terrace
- 24 hr Concierge and Fob Entry System
- Gym and Swimming Pool
- Moments from Transport Links to Central London
- Part Furnished
- Gated parking (available by arrangement)
- Communal roof garden
Property reference number 5699537. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This newly built 4th floor apartment is in the very popular Streatham Park development. The property offers a bright open plan reception room with fully fitted integrated kitchen, including dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer and halogen cooker. Oak flooring and underfloor heating with full height sliding doors out onto a spacious balcony.
The apartment also comprises two spacious double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower, a tiled fitted bathroom with heated towel rail and cupboards.
Streatham Park is a new modern development, benefiting from 24hr concierge and fob entry system, access to a newly built state of the art leisure centre, Olympic ice rink, gym and swimming pool, communal garden as well as Streatham and Streatham Common mainline stations, local bus routes, shops, great places to eat and other amenities close by.
Secure covered parking space within the complex available by arrangement.
The apartment is offered part furnished, in immaculate condition.
The apartment has hyperoptic broadband capability.
To view, please call for an appointment.
* Please quote ref. 5699537 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £60.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51822147.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5699537_52549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.