|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (359 days ago)|
- Available Beginning Feb 2018
- 1 Bed 1 Bath
- 550 Sq. Ft (Approx.)
- Fully Furnished
- 24 Hour On Site Concierge
- Close to both Greenwich and Cutty Sark DLR Stations
- On-site Waitrose and Costa
- Secure Parking Available at an Additional Cost
LiFE Residential is proud to present this elegant and well presented one bedroom apartment situated on the 2nd floor of Beacon Point, New Capital Quay. The apartment comprises a spacious, bright, open plan living area with wooden flooring throughout and a fully integrated kitchen area with black granite worktops and white gloss cupboards, and also includes a stylish breakfast bar area!
The bedroom is a good size and is carpeted and includes full height built-in wardrobes, so there is no need to worry about storage! There is also a fully tiled deluxe bathroom including a large mirrored storage cupboard.
New Capital is occupies a Riverside location perfect for a walk along the Thames, and only a short walk from Cutty Sark DLR station offering superb transport links into Canary Wharf and the City. There is also so much to explore in the ever so vibrant Greenwich Village including the famous Greenwich Market and a vast array of shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants.
The development also boasts 24 hour concierge service, and an on-site Waitrose and Costa. Sounds perfect right? Come and see for yourself, you will not be disappointed! Please call 020 8418 3609 to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 929433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Greenwich - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.