|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (268 days ago)|
- Brand new development
- City Centre location
- Short distance from Sheffield train & bus stations
- Finished to an excellent standard
- White goods included
- Close to a range of ameneties
- ALL INCLUSIVE BILLS
Speedwell Works @ Alsop Fields is a stunning BRAND NEW development in Sheffield City Centre.
Ideal for students & professionals, it is especially convenient for Sheffield Hallam University and in easy walking distance to the city centre & train/bus station.
All the accommodation is fitted to the same luxurious, high standard.
All bills included - electric, water, heating, broadband internet, & TV licence.
Each apartment is newly equipped with high quality furniture and finishes such as:
- Deluxe fully tiled shower room
- Full sized oven
- Ceramic hob
- Integral fridge/ice box freezer
- Granite worktops with inset sink
- Dining table/breakfast bar & stools
- Built in wardrobes
- 4ft divan bed & deluxe mattress
- Lounge chair
- Wall mounted plasma smart TV
- Coffee table
Application fee - £240
**Single occupancy apartment**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cactus Living, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.