|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (263 days ago)|
- Two Bed Unfurnished Apartment
- Popular & Convenient Location
- Energy Efficiency Rating: B
- Spacious & Well Proportioned
- Off Street Parking
This modern and spacious 2 double bedroom apartment is well located just off Church Street in Chesterton and is within easy reach of local shops and amenities, the River Cam and the city centre.
The property, which has been finished to a high standard, comprises two double bedrooms, a large reception room with wood flooring, a high-spec fitted kitchen (inc white goods), and a luxurious family bathroom.
The property features under-floor heating throughout, a telephone entry system, and also benefits from allocated off-street parking.
Please note that the photographs used in this advert are of a virtually identical apartment within the same building.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100979000661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Cambridge - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.