|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (237 days ago)|
- Recently built, to a high specification
- Private, rear garden area
- Minute's walk of the mainline station
- Lounge/diner with engineered oak flooring
- Open plan designer fitted kitchen area with Siemens appliances
- Modern, stylish fitted bathroom
- Highest standards of energy efficiency
- Now available
**Private rear garden area**A recently built, to a high specification, one double bedroom, ground floor, luxury apartment, ideally located within a minute’s walk of the mainline station and within easy walking distance to the town centre. Accommodation includes: A good size entrance hall with video entry system and a built in cupboard, a lounge/diner with patio doors leading to the garden, with engineered oak flooring and a built in laundry cupboard housing a washing machine and a separate tumble dryer, an open plan designer fitted kitchen area with Siemens appliances, a modern, stylish fitted bathroom and the double bedroom has good sized, built in wardrobes. The property also benefits from the highest standards of energy efficiency, lift access and spacious lobbies. A parking permit may be available upon application. It is now available, unfurnished. EPC Rating D.
A security deposit and other fees will be payable. Please contact us for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting People, Haywards Heath - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.