|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 December 2017 (258 days ago)|
- Beautifully Refurbished Ground Floor Apartment in Purpose Built Block
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Reception, Kitchen
- Communal Gardens, Solid Oak Floors, Allocated Underground Parking, Storage Space
- Walking Distance to Amenities of Belsize Park (Northern Line)
A beautifully refurbished 2 double bedroom ground floor apartment in this purpose built block benefiting from double glazing, plenty of storage, allocated underground parking, solid oak floors throughout and communal gardens. The property is situated in the heart of Belsize Park close to all the shopping amenities of Belsize Village and Belsize Park (Northern Line). Accommodation comprises double reception room, fully fitted kitchen with granite work tops, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, double bedroom, family bathroom, guest cloakroom
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51823182.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAL170184_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Hampstead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.