2 bedroom flat to rentFraser Road. Aberdeen, AB25 3UE
|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 March 2018 (158 days ago)|
- 2 BEDROOM FULLY FURNISHED SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- Lounge and Dining Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom and shower
- Resident courtyard parking
- FULLY FURNISHED
- Ideal city centre location!
- EPC Band - C
** NEW PRICE ** Stonehouse Lettings are delighted to offer the opportunity to Lease this LARGE FULLY FURNISHED 2 BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR CITY CENTRE APARTMENT WITH RESIDENT PARKING. The Landlord has tastefully furnished and decorated the property throughout. The bright and airy lounge overlooks the front of the property. The dining kitchen has been fitted with a range of base and wall units and comes complete with all appliances. Ample space available for formal dining. There are two well proportioned double bedrooms which both benefit from fitted wardrobes. The bathroom has been fitted with a white 3 piece suite and shower. Externally there is a secure resident courtyard car park. Gas central heating and double glazing. Ideal city centre location. FULLY FURNISHED. Early entry now available. 457323/100/29261
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FRASRO37. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonehouse Lettings, Aberdeen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.