|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (265 days ago)|
- Vacant and available now
- Central Pudsey location
- Excellent commuter links
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan dining kitchen
- Cellar providing additional storage
- Allocated parking
- Double glazed and central heating throughout
- Modern fitted bathroom and kitchen
- Walking distance to shops, banks and other amenities
Freshly decorated throughout this property offers to the ground floor; a cosy lounge, an open plan kitchen diner with access to the cellar providing useful storage space. Upstairs you have two double bedrooms and a spacious modern bathroom. Externally is an allocated parking space and a front yard. Within walking distance to a Sainsbury's local, Pudsey parish church and Park which has landscaped gardens, visitors centre, tropical greenhouse, bowling green and childrens playground. Pudsey town centre itself has a leisure centre, post office, an array of banks, shops and home to a farmers market every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Just outside the property is a bus stop that takes you in to Leeds and the surrounding suburbs, for other routes you are a short walk away from Pudsey's main bus station and New Pudsey train station is also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000474627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Pudsey Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.