|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (268 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Apartment
- beautifully refurbished throughout
- fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- contemporary styled bathroom
- hallway with store and lounge
- double glazing & gas central heating
Having undergone a comprehensive redesign and refurbishment throughout, this superb ground floor apartment simply must be viewed to fully appreciate all that features within. Primely placeHaving undergone a comprehensive redesign and refurbishment throughout, this superb ground floor apartment simply must be viewed to fully appreciate all that features withind within the heart of Hoylake in a pleasant residential location between the water front and Grove Park, the apartment comprises of Fitted kitchen with appliances, large hallway, lounge, bedroom and modern bathroom. No pets, smokers or DSS
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7384270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.