|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2017 (326 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Flat
- Kitchen (Includes cooker)
- Spacious Reception With Bay Window
- Double Bedroom With Wardrobe and Sink
- Bathroom with Electric Shower
- Courtyard To Rear, Electric Heating
- Permit Parking
A ground floor unfurnished flat situated close to the Town Centre and briefly comprising; Bay fronted living room, Kitchen/Breakfast room with built in cooker, double bedroom with vanity wash basin and built in wardrobe and a bathroom with electric shower over the bath. Further benefits include; Partial upvc Double Glazing, Electric heating and easy access to local amenities.
Available January 2018, sorry DSS not accepted on this property.
Information for Tenants:
An initial NON-REFUNDABLE "Good Faith Deposit" will be required to secure a property
All applicants will be referenced and credit checked before a tenancy begins
In some circumstances a Guarantor may be required
Any description is for guide only and does not form any part of contract
For a free and no obligation rental assessment of your property why not call Fulfords Residential Lettings to find out how we could help you find high quality tenants.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51831684.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000044055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Honiton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.