|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2017 (325 days ago)|
- Brand new development
- City Centre location
- Close to Sheffield train & bus station
- Finished to an excellent standard
- 50MB Broadband Included
- Dishwasher, washing machine/dryer
- Fully furnished
- Ideal for students and professionals
- ALL INCLUSIVE BILLS
Speedwell Works @ Alsop Fields is a stunning BRAND NEW development in Sheffield City Centre.
Ideal for students & professionals, it is especially convenient for Sheffield Hallam University and in easy walking distance to the city centre & train/bus station.
All the accommodation is fitted to the same luxurious, high standard.
All bills included - electric, water, heating, broadband internet, & TV licence.
Each apartment is newly equipped with high quality furniture and finishes such as:
- Deluxe fully tiled shower room
- Heated towel rail
- Spacious entrance hall
- Additional cloak cupboard
- Kitchen/living room
- Full sized oven
- Full sized ceramic hob
- Full sized fridge freezer
- Granite worktops with inset sink
- Graphite grey gloss kitchen cupboards
- Dining table & chairs
- Additional occasional feature chair
- Wall mounted plasma smart TV
- Coffee table
- Good sized bedroom
- Built in wardrobes
- Bedside tables
- Full size Double divan bed & deluxe mattress
Application fee - £240
Deposit - £600
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cactus Living, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.