|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2017 (266 days ago)|
- Four bedroom semi-detached family home
- Spacious through lounge with doors leading to conservatory
- Fitted kitchen and utility with appliances
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Driveway parking and garage
- Available 20th December
- Energy Rating D
A spacious four bedroom semi-detached family home available from December on an unfurnished basis. Call John Shepherd in Solihull to arrange your viewing!
Comprising spacious through lounge with doors leading to a conservatory, fitted kitchen with appliances and utility. To the first floor there are two large double bedrooms, large single bedroom, luxury main bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath. There is a further fourth bedroom to the second floor.
Benefiting from driveway parking, garage and private rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 83391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd Lettings, Solihull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.