|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2017 (262 days ago)|
- A stunning apartment on the first floor of a period conversion
- Wood flooring, new furniture, mezzanine second bedroom
- Two bedroom, two bathrooms, separate kitchen, reception room, dining room/study area
- Moments from South Kensington tube station and the local amenities and museums
SHORT LET- A stunning two bedroom flat on the first floor of a period conversion in the heart of South Kensington. The apartment benefits from two bathrooms and and a conservatory study area off the reception room. Recently decorated and newly furnished.
Queens Gate runs North from the heart of South Kensington on the Old Brompton Road towards Kensington Road. Queens Gate is located just moments away from Imperial College, the Royal Albert Hall and the local Museums.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MUN170073_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus Properties, Fulham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.