|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2017 (267 days ago)|
- Second floor penthouse style apartment with juliette balcony
- Two large double bedrooms with long hanging wardrobes in each
- Large family bathroom with bath & high mount shower
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with all appliances
- Fully furnished to executive standard with wooden floors & reccessed halogen lighting
- On site allocated Parking with visitors spaces
- Easy walking distance to local shops, park & schools
- Pets welcome in selected properties (please ask)
A top floor PENTHOUSE apartment with wooden floors and views across Worth forest and MAIDENBOWER from your Juliette balcony. This contemporary apartment has two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a large airy bathroom. The kitchen and dining area boasts all appliances including dishwasher, whilst the lounge impresses with a mix of modern furniture and stylish decor. Access is easy with only a short walk to the local shops, park and schools whilst the M23 is only two minute`s drive from the development. A budget price for a modern contemporary lifestyle.
We are full Members of the (`Property Redress Scheme`) Member no.PRS001788
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ONE RENT, Crawley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.