|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2017 (353 days ago)|
- Private first floor apartment
- Two large double bedrooms with long hanging wardrobes in each
- Fully fitted master bathroom with bath and high mounted shower
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with all appliances
- Landscaped and maintained gardens
- Fully furnished to executive standard
- On site allocated Parking with visitors spaces
- Pets welcome in selected properties (please ask)
A lovely first floor apartment, which has just completed refurbishment to return the property to an exemplary standard. The development is situated within the Town Centre school catchment in West green, and benefits from allocated on-site parking within the well maintained private grounds.
The apartment consists of two double bedrooms, large family bathroom with both bath and high mounted shower, impressive "L" shaped lounge with Canadian maple laminate floors and a separate fully fitted modern kitchen including all appliances. The apartment is decorated in calming neutral tones which are complimented by the recessed halogen lighting systems and plethora of natural light. The apartment is fully furnished to executive standard and includes leather sofas, glass and wood furniture and beautiful bedroom furniture. The apartment is freshly decorated and in superb decorative condition.
The development is within easy walking distance of the local schools, shops, gym, train station and bus garage and is supremely placed to allow the maximum of convenience.
We are full Members of the (`Property Redress Scheme`) Member no.PRS001788
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ONE RENT, Crawley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.