|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2017 (238 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- BRAND NEW EXECUTIVE APARTMENT
- SECURITY INTERCOM SYSTEM
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED OFF ROAD PARKING
- IDEAL FOR COMMUTERS
- EXCELLENT SCHOOL CATCHMENT
*BRAND NEW TWO BEDROOM EXECUTIVE GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT, FANTASTIC SCHOOL CATCHMENT, IDEAL LOCATION FOR COMMUTERS*
Rhyen Jordan Estate Agents Milton Keynes are proud to present to the open market this brand new two bedroom executive ground floor apartment. This property is situated in a very desirable and sought after location of Brooklands which offers many beneficial factors. There is easy access to the M1 motorway for any would-be commuters and is also only a short drive away from Central Milton Keynes along with all of its facilities. This includes the Central Milton Keynes Train Station and The Centre MK shopping centre. Another major draw is the great school catchment Brooklands has to offer and therefore would be ideal for any young families looking to relocate for this purpose entirely. In brief this property comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen with integrated appliances, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside you will allocated off road parking at the rear of the property. To view or for more information please call Rhyen Jordan Estate Agents now to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8364927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rhyen Jordan Estate Agents Ltd, Milton Keynes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.