|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2017 (263 days ago)|
- Top floor (1st floor) "penthouse" apartment
- Large double bedroom with double hanging wardrobes
- Ensuite bathroom with both bath and wall mounted shower
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with all appliances
- Separate guest toilet, cloakroom and private loft area
- Fully furnished to executive standard
- On-site permit parking
- Easy walking distance to gym, Crawley train and bus station, local shops and Town Centre
A superb top floor apartment, which is probably one of the largest one bedroom apartments in the local area. The property is situated on a discrete private development within Crawley Town Centre and boasts a large double bedroom, ensuite bathroom with bath and shower, guest toilet and cloakroom, fully fitted modern kitchen with all appliances and side window, and an extremely large lounge which has a dining area and a seating area.
The block only comprises ground and first floor, making this apartment easy to access for all clients. There is an added benefit of storage access, as the apartment not only has a separate cloakroom for coats etc. but also a large double cupboard in the hall for all of those items that you don`t want on show.
The apartment is fully furnished to executive standard and boasts leather lounge suites complimented by glass dining and occasional tables. The decor is modern and neutral, and the apartment has been freshly decorated.
The development sits amidst the bustle of the Town Centre, providing a quiet and secure escape from the stresses of daily life. Permit parking is available on site within the landscaped grounds of the development.
We are full Members of the (`Property Redress Scheme`) Member no.PRS001788
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ONE RENT, Crawley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.