|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2017 (326 days ago)|
- Light and airy
- Set in a stunning converted tavern
- Quick transport links into the city and central
- 2 min walk to Catford station
- 20 mins to Charing Cross
- Close to shops and amenities
- Neutral decor
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Own Private balcony
Property reference number 5697618. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A rare opportunity to rent a spacious, contemporary one bed apartment within a quiet gated development in a stunning converted Tavern. This conversion has been carried out to a very high standard.
The apartment boasts an open plan modern kitchen area complete with w/m, full sized oven and hob, extractor fan, spotlights and refrigerator. The property further benefits from modern white shower room with power shower, double glazing and can be let furnished or unfurnished.
The property has neutral decor and is light and airy. The apartment is two minutes away from Catford Mainline and Catford Bridge Stations with fantastic transport links to DLR, East London Line, London Bridge, Charing Cross and the City. Commute into the centre of London within 20 minutes door to door.
Close to excellent bus and night bus routes, ten minutes walk to town centre and supermarkets, banks, theatre and daily markets.This property is in the heart of a bustling commute area but because of it's unique layout is very quiet.
These properties rarely come up for let and it is priced very competitively for a pre Christmas let so be quick!!
Very light and airy.
These properties go quickly...so hurry!
* Please quote ref. 5697618 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £125.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51838581.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5697618_52574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.