|Added on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (266 days ago)|
- First floor flat to let
- CENTRAL BEXHILL LOCATION
- SMALL BALCONY WITH SEA VIEWS
- GALLEY STYLE KITCHEN
- Two Double Bedrooms
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER
- Gas Central Heating
- Sorry no benefits, pets or smokers
- Children accepted
- TO ARRANGE A VIEWING, PLEASE CALL 01424 224488
The Property Cafe is delighted to present this immaculate first floor two bedroom property to the lettings market. The Property is located in central Bexhill and is within a short walk from Bexhill mainline station, local shops and the seafront. Internally the property benefits include; a bright and airy living room, galley style fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern bathroom with shower over. The property further benefits from a small balcony, oblique sea views. and gas central heating. The property is available to view now and a long term tenancy is also available. Unfortunately no pets, benefits or smokers. Children accepted. To arrange a viewing and to avoid disappointment, please contact our lettings team at out Bexhill office on 01424 224488.
Sorry No DSS
Sorry No Smokers
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Double Bedroom 1
Double Bedroom 2
Sorry No Pets
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51842823.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5428300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.