|Added on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (301 days ago)|
- Attractive split-level two bedroom first floor flat
- Situated in a beautiful period terrace in Notting Hill
- Stunning 23'3 reception room with full height windows
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom with door onto rear-aspect balcony
- Balcony offering beautiful views over the communal garden
- Bathroom with contemporary suite
LONG LET. Ideally located on a leafy garden square in Notting Hill, this charming two bedroom conversion flat offers stunning, contemporary living space arranged over two levels with private balcony and lovely green views.
Ladbroke Square is a quiet, residential address moments from the shops and eateries of Holland Park and Notting Hill.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1048999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.