|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (322 days ago)|
- Club Premium Suite Apartments
- Brand New Student development
- Free Wifi included
- On site Gym, Restaurant & Cinema
- 48 Study rooms
- All Bills Included
- Short walk to Colindale station(Northern line)
Reliable Homes are delighted to present a selection of Club suite studio apartments within this brand new purpose built student residence in Colindale. Our Club Suites are a spacious option for an individual or up to four friends looking to share. These come fully equipped with an ensuite bathroom, kitchenette, living area, four double beds and plenty of storage space. Great for students at Middlesex and Central London universities. The nearest Underground Station, situated next to the residence is Colindale(Northern Line) from which you can reach Camden Town, King´s Cross, Leicester Square and Charring Cross all within 15 - 25 minutes. All apartments are modern and well equipped, whilst on site there is an on-site manager 24/7, a fully equipped gym, restaurant which offers discounted meals for residents and complimentary WIFI.
Spring semester (06/01/18 - 30/06/18) - 307pw
33 weeks - 295pw
46 Weeks - 283pw
£70pw extra for extra occupant/s
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51846303.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101380002977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reliable Homes, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.