|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 February 2017 (636 days ago)|
- Retail Premises to Let
- Ground Floor 750 sqft
- Prime & Prominent location
- Close to city and station
- Wide shop front
- Rear Access
- Available straight away (STC)
- Electric Shutter
- WC & Kitchen
Clarke & LLoyds are please to offer the Ground floor retail premises occupy a prominent location on the North side of Wentworth Street close to its junction with Toynbee Street, situated within the Petticoat Lane street market (Monday to Friday & Sunday). The property is located a short distance from Spitalfields Market and Brick Lane as well as Liverpool Street, Aldgate and Aldgate East Stations.
1) Lease:The property is available on a new effective full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
2) Rent: £32,000 per annum exclusive.
3) Deposit: 3 months rent (Subject to satisfactory reference checks and terms)
4) Advance rent: 3 months advance rent
5) Rates: Interested parteis are advised to make their own enquiries with the local borough of tower hamlets
6) Service Charge: No service charge
Viewing: Viewing Strictly with Clarke & LLoyds call 0207 3771 555 to book the viewing
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAL_002104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke & Lloyds Property Consultants, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.