|Added on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (292 days ago)|
- Spacious family home set over three floors
- Open plan lounge and kitchen/diner with solid oak units
- Light and bright decor and oak flooring throughout
- Utility room with stairs to basement level
- Basement 'granny annexe' with lounge, bedroom and bathroom
- Fabulous views of the estuary and sea from the rear
- Decked area to the rear. On street parking
- Three bedrooms upstairs and family bathroom
- Pets by negotiation
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
This traditional town house has plenty of quality features throughout including oak flooring, high ceilings and spacious accommodation
On entering there is a small lobby leading to the hallway/stairway and at the back of the hall is a utility room with stairs leading to a basement granny flat/playroom. The granny flat has a bathroom, bedroom and lounge area with access to the decked balcony and under house storage
The kitchen is fully fitted with solid oak cupboards & flooring, a fridge/freezer and a dishwasher. There is a green Rangemaster gas oven, an electric wood burner and room for a small table and chairs. The view from this room looks over the docks, estuary and over to Shaldon and The Ness
The lounge and kitchen a re open plan and the solid oak flooring runs through. There is a bay window helping to give lots of light to the the room
Upstairs there are three bedrooms - a large front double with bay window, a back double with view over the sea to The Ness and a single front bedroom
Bathroom with white suite and shower over
Things we think you should know about the property:
Long term let
Council tax band B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000146092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Dawlish - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.