|Added on Rightmove:||28 November 2017 (354 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st August 2018
- Deposit (per person): £350
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 2 Beds, 2 Doubles
- 1.70km from University of Nottingham
- 1.88km from Nottingham Trent University
- 19.06km from Loughborough Train Station
- Bills Included
x6 2 BED LUXURY APARTMENTS IN LENTON**
**ALL BILLS INCLUDED EXCLUDING TV LICENSE **
PurpleFrog Property are pleased to bring to the market a range of luxury 2 bedroom apartments located in central Lenton approx. 10 minutes from Nottingham University and across the road from the Sainsburys in Lenton Boulevard.
The complex will consist of 6 x 2 double bedroom apartments which have beed renovated in September
Our Church Street apartments boasts a spacious communal area with high quality furnishings including a Flat Screen TV which along will the open plan high gloss kitchen provides a contemporary yet homely communal area. There is brand new furniture, decor and bathroom suites also installed in the property and each aparment is slightly different in personality.
If you're looking for a 2 bed with the WOW factor this is it!!!
Viewings are highly recommended due to demand.
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
(92 TO 100)
1.70km from University of Nottingham
1.88km from Nottingham Trent University
19.06km from Loughborough Train Station
TV in lounge
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.