|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 December 2017 (320 days ago)|
- Detached Five bedroom Farm House
- Excellent family home
- Walking distance to beach and Cricket Inn
- Hermitage cooking range
- Large, rear enclosed garden
- Only a short drive from Kingsbridge and Dartmouth.
- Popular South Hams village
- Viewing highly recommended
Five bedroom detached farmhouse with large rear enclosed garden in the popular village of Beeson. Walking distance to Beesands beach and close to Stokenham village. Family home. Viewing highly recommended.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM Kitchen with Hermitage range.
DINING ROOM Good size separate dining room
LOUNGE Lounge with open fire.
CONSERVATORY Large rear conservatory
BEDROOM Four double bedrooms and one single bedroom
REAR GARDEN Large, enclosed rear garden.
Council Tax Band: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51869730.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102455000187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appledore Lettings, Kingsbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.