|Added on Rightmove:||28 November 2017 (297 days ago)|
- ** NO ADMINISTRATION FEES TO TENANTS ^^
- GOOD SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
- QUIET SUBURBAN CUL-DE-SAC
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- VIEWINGS 7 DAYS A WEEK INC EVENINGS
** NO ADMINISTRATION FEES TO TENANTS **
Handy for Yarm High Street and within the catchment area of great schools this three bedroom semi detached property will appeal to families and professional couples.
At the end of a quiet cul-de-sac a peaceful area to make your home.
Neutrally decorated with two reception rooms and an enclosed rear garden the accommodation can be summarised:
Entrance vestibule, Lounge, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor, and two double bedrooms a single bedroom and family bathroom on the first floor.
Externally the rear garden is enclosed and secure with a decked area from the patio doors. To the front is a drive way leading to the lawn with borders and beyond is a garage for storage only.
Available to rent through Landlords 2 with no fees to Tenants
Come and have a look you will not be disappointed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8219859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landlords 2, Darlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.