|Added on Rightmove:||29 November 2017 (328 days ago)|
- A well presented one bedroom first floor flat
- Bright bay fronted reception room
- Separate eat-in kitchen
- Sizeable double bedroom and a study
- Smart bathroom
- Superb location moments from shops and transport links
SHORT LET. Set within a beautiful period conversion, this lovely one bedroom first floor flat offers bright accommodation, featuring a separate kitchen and a superb location moments from Westfield shopping centre.
Netherwood Road is a quiet residential address close to the shops, restaurants and bars over both Shepherd's Bush Road and Green. Shepherd's Bush Underground station is close by for links towards.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51879195.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1049095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.