|Added on Rightmove:||30 November 2017 (261 days ago)|
- Delightful one bedroom ground floor flat
- Large bay-fronted reception room
- Good-sized double bedroom
- Spacious kitchen
- Practical bathroom
- Paved communal garden
- Gated off-street parking and garage
- Double fronted converted Victorian house
SHORT LET. This wonderful one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and boasts spacious accommodation with communal garden.
Cameron Road is situated just off London Road which offers a superb selection of amenities, while local transport links include bus, tram and rail services.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1048991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.