|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (222 days ago)|
- Excellent location - near to universities
- Spacious double bedrooms
- Close to local amenities
- High specification finish
- Well presented throughout
- ***BILLS INCLUDED AVAILABLE ON REQUEST***
- Unipol Code Supporter Agency
sbliving are pleased to advertise this spacious 7 bedroom student property in the popular Woodhouse area. The property benefits from an excellent location being only a 15 minute walk from University of Leeds and within a few minutes of Hyde Park Corner. There is an open plan living area with contemporary sofas, a wall mounted TV and a dining table to enjoy meals together. The high spec kitchen has been recently refurbished and includes an integrated oven and hob plus white goods. Each bedroom includes quality furniture including desk. There are 3 well presented bathrooms (including bath) which have been presented to a high standard.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51896901.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sbliving, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.